The full schedule of AHF events in 2017 is as follows:
- January 13 & 14 – Grantee Benefit: USD Symposium (event open to the public)
- February 21 –Imperial Open: Managed Care 101, Open to the Public: 3 – 6pm Resilience Film Screening & Community Meeting (http://kpjrfilms.co/resilience/) w/ City of Chula Vista & San Diego Foundation at the CVHS Performing Arts. Read the blog post for details and trailer.
- March 21 or 23 – Managed Care 101
- March 30 – Funding Innovation Forum, UCSD Sanford Consortium – Duane. J. Roth Auditorium
- April TBD – CEO/ED’s
- April 4/5 – i2 Webinars at 10am
- April 7 – i2 Webinars at 10am
- May TBD –iNservice: Outdoor Outreach
- TBD – Imperial Point in Time Count – Report Release
- June TBD – Grantees – Managing Risk
If you have any questions about any of the events or about the iEngageU series as a whole, please contact AHF Program Officer Michele Silverthorn at 858-875-3305 or via email at MSilverthorn@AllianceHF.org.