Events in our Community
Advancing health and wellness for those in need with the people in our community.
Alliance Healthcare Foundation is proud to facilitate an array of events throughout the year that advance health and wellness for those in need.
- January 13 & 14 – Grantee Benefit: USD Symposium (event open to the public)
- February 21 – Resilience Film Screening & Community Meeting w/ City of Chula Vista & San Diego Foundation at the CVHS Performing Arts. Read the blog post for details and trailer.
- March 30 – Funding Innovation Forum, UCSD Sanford Consortium – Duane. J. Roth Auditorium. Watch the video | Access the online application
- April 5 and 7 – Innovation Initative (i2) Webinar | Watch the webinar recording
- April 26 – CEO/ED’s Event at JRDN Restaurant
- May 4, 11:30 AM – 1:30PM – Managed Care Medi-Cal Imperial County Discussion | Register for the event
- May 11 – Point in Time Report Release: Homelessness in Imperial County
- May 25 –iNservice: Outdoor Outreach
- June TBD – Grantees – Webinar Series on Corporate Finance
- July – Reality Changers – College Apps Academy Launch
- September – Hunger Coalition Full Report Launch
- September – Workshop/Webinar on Insurance and Managing Risk
- October 4- November 3 – Mission Support Office Hours [Michele Silverthorn available 2-3pm on Oct. 8, 15, 22, 29 and Nov. 1)
- October 10 – Day of Service
- December – CEO/ED Alumni Event
If you have any questions about any of the events or about the iEngageU series as a whole, please contact AHF Program Officer Michele Silverthorn at 858-875-3305 or via email at MSilverthorn@AllianceHF.org.