Events in our Community
Advancing health and wellness for those in need with the people in our community.
Alliance Healthcare Foundation is proud to facilitate an array of events throughout the year that advance health and wellness for those in need.
- January 13 & 14 – Grantee Benefit: USD Symposium (event open to the public)
- February 21 – 3 – 6pm Resilience Film Screening & Community Meeting w/ City of Chula Vista & San Diego Foundation at the CVHS Performing Arts. Read the blog post for details and trailer.
- March 30 – Funding Innovation Forum, UCSD Sanford Consortium – Duane. J. Roth Auditorium. 8:30am – 11:00am. Seats are limited, click here to register.
- April TBD – CEO/ED’s
- April 5 – i2 Webinar at 3pm PT. Use this link to connect to our GoTo Meeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/501494925. You can also dial in using your phone: +1 (872) 240-3412 using access code: 501-494-925. First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready.
- April 7 – i2 Webinar at 9am PT. Use this link to connect to our GoTo Meeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/708028589. You can also dial in using your phone: +1 (571) 317-3112 using access code: 708-028-589. First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready.
- May TBD –iNservice: Outdoor Outreach
- TBD – Imperial Point in Time Count – Report Release
- June TBD – Grantees – Managing Risk
If you have any questions about any of the events or about the iEngageU series as a whole, please contact AHF Program Officer Michele Silverthorn at 858-875-3305 or via email at MSilverthorn@AllianceHF.org.