About Our Grants:
Alliance Healthcare Foundation’s grant-making activities focus strategically on funding organizations whose programs benefit the poor, uninsured and underinsured, children and the homeless. Programs should advance health and wellness for these vulnerable populations and may include improving access to primary and specialty care, mental health, and substance abuse services through the use of innovative and collaborative methods to get real results.
We are committed to serving the most vulnerable populations in the San Diego & Imperial Counties through funding projects and programs that address access to healthcare, with a focus on increasing the capacity and coordination of the healthcare delivery system.
What we do fund.
What we do not fund.
- Projects and programs outside the San Diego & Imperial Counties
- Underwriting of medical expenses
- Construction or renovation
- The purchase of costly equipment
- Sponsorship of development activities, such as capital campaigns or annual fund drives
- Projects or proposals from individuals
- Organizations that do not have 501(c)(3) status
AHF 2015: The Year In Review
Alliance Healthcare Foundation (AHF) continued to grow in 2015. Two years ago, in 2014, we expanded in both the Imperial and San Diego Counties, serving….Read the AHF Annual Report