Let’s make a change—together.
AHF supports many efforts throughout the San Diego & Imperial Counties that advance health and wellness. In 2016, we’re looking to take this mission a step further with iEngageU.
Through iEngageU, we’ll interact with our community to learn from our efforts and from each other regarding the findings, best practices, and lessons learned in order to sustain what works and to perpetuate better health for all.
Comprised of iEngageU forums, AHF grantee benefit events, AHF Suite 350 iNservice meetups, and a Funding Innovation Forum, the iEngageU series employs multiple strategies in engaging AHF grantees, community leaders, and the interested public in both San Diego and Imperial County.
Strategically, AHF engages the community through town-hall-style events—iEngageU forums—to highlight the latest work conducted by partner organizations. We host our iEngageU Funding Innovation Forum to highlight the work of our Innovation Initiative awardees. In addition, we host the CEOs and Executive Directors of our current grantees for networking and learning with their peers and additional workshop topics for staff of our grantees through the grantee benefit events.
Internally, we will host iNservice education sessions to advance health and wellness for our employees and office mates. As the only foundation solely dedicated to health and wellness, AHF has a responsibility to infuse our community with the tools it needs to improve health for everyone, especially for those who have barriers to access to the resources, information, and services they need to be the healthiest they can be.
The schedule of iEngageU events for 2017 is as follows:
• January 13 & 14 – Grantee Benefit: USD Symposium (event open to the public)
• February 21 – 3 – 6pm Resilience Film Screening & Community Meeting w/ City of Chula Vista & San Diego Foundation at the CVHS Performing Arts. Read the blog post for details and trailer.
• March 30 – Funding Innovation Forum, UCSD Sanford Consortium – Duane. J. Roth Auditorium. 8:30am – 11:00am. Seats are limited, click here to register.
• April TBD – CEO/ED’s
• April 5 – i2 Webinar at 3pm PT. Use this link to connect to our GoTo Meeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/501494925. You can also dial in using your phone: +1 (872) 240-3412 using access code: 501-494-925. First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready.
• April 7 – i2 Webinar at 9am PT. Use this link to connect to our GoTo Meeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/708028589. You can also dial in using your phone: +1 (571) 317-3112 using access code: 708-028-589. First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready.
• May TBD –iNservice: Outdoor Outreach
• TBD – Imperial Point in Time Count – Report Release
• June TBD – Grantees – Managing Risk
If you have any questions about any of the events or about the iEngageU series as a whole, please contact AHF Program Officer Michele Silverthorn at 858-875-3305 or via email at MSilverthorn@AllianceHF.org.