Meet the organizations advancing health and wellness for those in need in our community.
Mission Support Grants
Through the Mission Support Grant program, AHF aims to catalyze real, sustainable change in San Diego & Imperial County by funding organizations that are advancing health and wellness for those in need.
San Diego County
- Access Youth Academy
- Angels Foster Family Agency
- Bastyr University
- CHIP (Community Health Improvement Partners)
- Chula Vista Community Collaborative
- ElderHelp of San Diego
- Environmental Health Coalition
- Just in Time for Foster Youth
- Monarch School Project
- Multicultural Health Foundation
- Neighborhood House Association
- North County Lifeline
- Olivewood Gardens
- Project New Village
- Reality Changers
- San Diego Hunger Coalition
- Somali Family Service
- UC San Diego Student-Run Free Clinic
- Voices for Children
Through the Innovation Initiative, AHF seeks innovative solutions that significantly and positively impact health and wellness issues through systems change.