Events in our Community
Let’s make a change—together.
- Sep 12: Wellness San Diego Coalition Reception | VIP invite only
- Oct 2: 2018 Live Well Advance | Save the date! Registration opens September | Sign up to volunteer!
- December 5: CEO/ED Alumni Event, 4 to 7 pm | Grantees only
- Aug 1: Wellness Imperial Valley RFI webinar for prospective funders
- July 29: Live Well 5K
- Jul 27: Innovation Initiative Pitchfest
- July 25: Wellness Imperial Valley RFI webinar for general community
- June 14: Point in Time Report Release for Imperial County
- June: iEngageU: Reality Changers—College Apps Academy a Year In
- April 5: Funding Innovation Forum, UCSD Sanford Consortium, Duane. J. Roth Auditorium, 8:30 am to 11 am | i2 applications open | Apply online today!
- April: Innovation Initiative Funding Forum
- February 22: iEngageU: Community Health Needs Assessment—Inform The Process | View recording | View slides
- February 14: iEngageU: Love Your Heart. Stop by our official Love Your Heart location at 5060 Shoreham Place in San Diego from 10 am to 1 pm to have your blood pressure checked.
- January 25-27—2017 Grantee Benefit – USD Symposium (register online)
- December 11, 2017—Housing and Homeless Roundtable Discussion (invite only)
- December 6, 2017—CEO/ED Alumni Event (grantees only)
- November 1, 2017 – iEngageU: Hunger Free Kids—Opportunities by District to End Child Hunger (Watch recording of the live stream)
- October 4 to November 3, 2017 – Mission Support Office Hours [Michele Silverthorn available from 2 to 3 pm on October 4, 11, 18, 25 and November 1)
- July 12, 19, 26 and August 2, 9, 16, , 2017: Nonprofit Finance Fundamentals: Tools to Promote Financial Adaptability | RSVP – for grantees only
- June 26, 2017 – Community Coordination: Feedback from the Funding Community
- May 25, 2017 –iNservice: Outdoor Outreach
- May 11, 2017 – Point in Time Report Release | Read the press briefing release | Watch the video of the press briefing | Read the Point in Time Report in Imperial County Report
- May 4, 2017 – Managed Care Medi-Cal Imperial County Discussion | Notes from the discussion
- May 2017 – A Month of Events in Imperial County
- April 26, 2017 – CEO/ED’s Event at JRDN Restaurant
- April 5 and 7, 2017 – Innovation Initative (i2) Webinar | Watch the webinar recording
- March 30, 2017 – Funding Innovation Forum, UCSD Sanford Consortium – Duane. J. Roth Auditorium. Watch the video | Access the online application
- February 21, 2017 – Resilience Film Screening & Community Meeting w/ City of Chula Vista & San Diego Foundation at the CVHS Performing Arts. Read the blog post for details and trailer.
- January 13 & 14, 2017 – Grantee Benefit: USD Symposium | Event open to the public
If you have any questions about any of the events or about the iEngageU series as a whole, please contact AHF Operations Manager Bryan Fisher at 858.875.3330 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.